Saturday, June 23, 2012

All The World --- Join In On The Love Train

Oh how I love this song!! "Love Train" by the O'Jays is a perfect description for what this post is all about. It's my "ear worm" for the day and not a bad one to have.

Fall in love with life. A new 21-Day Meditation Challenge through the Chopra Center is coming in July and it's all about love. I'm so excited!!

I've just signed up and I can't wait!! Although I'm not looking for love in the traditional sense, I am always happy to learn how to build my self-esteem (which sometimes takes an emotional beating by yours truly), have enlightened relationships and discover genuine unconditional love towards others as well as towards myself. I always walk away from these challenges happier, more content and never sorry I took the time to do them. There's so much to learn and these meditations help teach them in a fresh and accessible way.

I'm looking forward to this! I highly recommend signing up and taking the challenge yourself. It's free to sign up and you can do it whenever it is convenient for you. The people at the Chopra Center send you a reminder email with the link you need to go to the mediation for that day. They range in time from 20-30 minutes although some are shorter.

What I love the best about these challenges is that people from all around the world join and do the challenge each day as I do. There is a possibility that at the very minimum, 100 people are listening to that same meditation at the very same time I am. That is so awesome and humbling too. The energy produced by so many and all thinking about love ...

Head on over to register today and join me on July 16th. You won't be sorry!

https://www.chopracentermeditation.com

Be at peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment