Friday, February 17, 2012

Chopra Center's 21 Day Meditation Starts Soon

Although I'm not quite up to typing a whole post yet, I am working my way slowly back to the work table. Mosaics are starting to get completed after sitting for a while and blog posts are being edited. This is good news!

Until I can write longer and more info on inspirational thoughts and ways to stay positive, I highly suggest those that want to jog any sluggishness that winter is often associated with to sign up for Chopra's 21 Day Meditation.

I'm very excited about it. I love it. I look forward to the transformation that comes about after I've done the program. It amazes me every time and I learn so much, feel so much better and become refreshed and calm. What's not to love?!

http://www.chopracentermeditation.com/bestsellers/MEDITATION_WINTER_2012/register.asp

Stay peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment