Friday, February 3, 2012

Chopra Center's 21 Day Meditation Winter 2012

For all of those who suffer from the winter blues as I often do, please sign up for this 21 Day Meditation Challenge through the Chopra Center with me and let's do it together.

I've done two, Spring and Summer in 2011. I am so happy I found them. With my normal winter blahs and recovering from an injury, I will do everything I can to find moments of peace, happiness and positive thoughts. This is a great way for me to keep heading in a positive frame of mind.

They make it easy for us too. It's FREE!! It starts on February 20th, comes in your email each day for 21 days and you can meditate whenever you have the time during that day ... more than once if you want. They run between 10-15 minutes in length.

Keep track of how you feel before and during the meditations to see your progress. You'll be amazed what a few minutes a day in meditation can do.

Try it, please, you won't be sorry. And once you've started, let me know here on this blog or through email how you're doing.

http://www.chopracentermeditation.com/bestsellers/MEDITATION_WINTER_2012/register.asp

Stay peaceful.

Cindy




No comments:

Post a Comment